29. Januar 2018

Joey's challenge

 
First of all dear Joey congratulations for 200 challenges!
Just in time with your challenge 200 I restart my Zentangle activity.
After a long break I am somewhat out of the exercise  and I have to find myself again.
 
Challenge 200  uses String # 165 and tangle Exeter 
Thank you Joey for this interesting task.

Nach der langen Pause bin ich etwas aus der Übung mit tangeln,
muss mich erst wieder einfinden.
Vielen Dank für Besuche und Kommentare.
 
Further tangles I used: Dragonair, Anna-Leah,
own Flowers  
 Thank you very much for any feedback.

Esther 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Your tile is charming albeit being your 'warm-up to Zen-tangling' tile. I know it is not easy to start again; I feel like having 20 toes only after a day or 2 missing out.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much dear Susie. Luckily my sketchbook is patient :)

      Löschen